As an essential services business, Safebound Moving & Storage is open and ready to serve you. Even in the face of this serious global health crisis, many people still need to move into new homes. Understanding the important role moving companies have, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Palm Beach County have recognized moving companies and services as essential.1, 2
Our family owned moving company in West Palm Beach is open and continues to operate. If you are preparing for a move soon and need professional Palm Beach County movers to assist you, call (844) 868-5358 or contact us today for a free quote!
You can rest easy knowing Safebound Moving & Storage is committed to coronavirus protection. Our company is taking several precautionary steps to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees. Read on to see how we are doing our part to support the community and stop the spread of COVID-19.
Safebound Moving & Storage Coronavirus Health and Safety Protocols
In the weeks since the first cases of COVID-19 in the United States were reported, Safebound Moving & Storage has been training our staff and local movers in West Palm Beach to follow specific coronavirus and safety protocols. These protocols are based on the coronavirus prevention precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other health organizations around the world.
By practicing these safety precautions and sanitation protocols, our moving crews are protecting themselves and our customers. Safebound Moving & Storage’s corona health and safety protocols include, but are not limited to:
- Proper and frequent hand washing
- Use of medical grade gloves and face masks for personal protection and/or at the client’s request
- Proper greeting (or lack of) to maintain social and physical distancing
- Use of disinfecting materials to maintain cleanliness of our vehicles in the field
- Use of hand sanitizers and cleaning materials to maintain proper cleanliness of staff in the field
- Regular and continuous cleaning of office and warehouse space
- Staggered dispatching or restricted access/crowding during dispatch
- Use of remote meetings by office staff to communicate with staff and maintain social distancing
- Provision of proper and transparent communication within the company and with its clientele
- Florida Chamber of Commerce – Governor DeSantis’ Essential Services and Activities During COVID-19 Emergency Executive Order (20-91)
- Dan Sweeney, Sun Sentinel – The complete list of ‘essential businesses’ in each South Florida county